Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Taco Night

When I was a kid I loved Taco night...you know made from the old el paso taco kit with the crunchy shells and the powdered spice bag...I still get it now and again for memory sake but it really is super salty & I'm sure filled with unknown things.

But Taco night still rocks and Jack loves it. It is the same idea as the kit. I brown up some beef, add my own spices to it (bit of cumin, bit of chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic salt if I haven't added some garlic to the beef).

Tortilla's in the oven. Grate some cheese. Sour Cream. Chopped Tomatoes. Maybe some Avocado. Lettuce.

Lazy, simple, makes me feel 7 years old again. Everyone eats it. Today we threw in this weekends rice & beans. Coronas for the over 21 crowd.

Tacos rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment